8 November 2010

Spirit

What are you gonna do with your life!?







I HATE this question.

I HATE thinking aboutthis question.

I HATE answering this question.


I don't have an answer!

atleast, not yet?!

I know its all about the usual stuff..Uni, Work, family etc.















Why've I got to do that!?

Now i'm not diminishing the value of any of those things, and I want them all..



But what the hell happened to spontaneity?!

Spirit.

Mine has been crushed lately. hmm for a while.



I generally blame it on being in the same place for too long.

And I think that is it.
I'm such a fidget, but you know when you generally LOSE your mind from seeing the same things, knowing how a person is going to act, knowing what is going to happen next.


Like wtf!?


Spirit is so important and I don't know how to explain it.


The only way I can try to describe is;


you know when you get a tingly warm..complete!? feeling inside and your brain goes


'yeah, yeah i got this'
When you have a sparkle in your eye.


When you get excited for something to happen because you don't know what the outcome might be.


And when you are excited by ..life!

When you are the kid that everyone turns to because you are permanantly happy.

Not a forced happiness but a warm, belly gut feeling happy

And shit might be hitting the fan,





but you still have the mentality to do something about it, because you know that you will get through it, and it will be better.



Yeah.


that's it.

I didn't realise how important it is to have determination like 95% of the time.

There's so much I feel I want to do, not even long term, short term i'm talking and if someone was looking in on this situation, they would be like, DO IT THEN

But there is something in the way, and thats me..

Without strong spirit, I make up every excuse or say 'tomorrow..'

It's so wrong, because that's not me.

I'm laid back, not lazy.


I'm authoritive, not bossy!


I'm an action first, think later person.

No comments: